quarta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2008

Gnarls Barkley

Correndo o risco de parecer o Grandalhão da malta aqui vai:
(Têm mais que vale a pena ouvir, vão cuscar para o youtube, vídeos porreiros também!)

Gone Daddy Gone


Who's Gonna Save My Soul


- You do realize i'm breaking up with you, right??
- That's the strange thing, it's actually yours now. I don't know why it works this way but i'm never gonna be able to get over you and so from now on every girl that i meet will be meticulously compared to you and unfortunately none of them will be able to measure up with the false memory of what you and I once had.
- Maybe I can just keep it for a little while and use it for small things like when i have a really shitty day or I need someone to talk to or when I need someone to move something really heavy and eventually I'll give it back to you when we both find someone new.
- Unfortunately it won't work that way.
- Why not?
- Well, now that you have my heart I'm pretty much an empty cavity inside, for the lack of a better term - heartless-, I will now treat each woman I meet with a passive-agressive contentiousness that will ruin relationship after relationship for many years to come.

Going On

1 comentário:

Diogo disse...

crazy videos...especial piada para o momento do coração andante a cantar com um bróculo na mão!